Little Joe Model H
One Color Press
The Little Joe Model H is a one color press favored by printers, makers of lithographic and UV flexographic inks, pigments, varnishes and paper stocks. As a proofing press, Little Joes are commonly found in offset press rooms and ink manufacturing plants.
The Model H is used most often for quality control and materials testing, giving reliable results with a minimum of time, materials or training. An optional can printing attachment permits printing on standard two-piece aluminum cans; mandrels for other can sizes and cylindrical objects are available.
- Designed for use with paste coatings.
- Removes operator variables.
- Smooth, hand-powered movement.
- Uses standard, readily-available consumables.
- Requires little operator training and supervision.
Dimensions: 12” wide x 36” long x 11” high
Standard plate size: 4” x 6”
Maximum sheet size: 9” x 12”
Specifications subject to change. Grind gages not included. US and foreign patents apply.