RubberPlasticCoating & InkAgro
- Keim Additrec, founded in 1988 and located in Kirchberg/Germany is specialized in the development and production of water based ULTRALUBE® wax additives for improvement or modification of surface properties of aqueous coating formulations like printing inks, overprint varnishes, lacquers, wood stains, adhesives and polishes.
- Silcona is engaged in the production and development of non-wax based high performance additives including dispersing additives, slip additives, extender, flow and levelling additives, wetting additives, defoamers and hydrophobing additives.
- EUROCERAS produces and develops PE-waxes and functionalized synthetic waxes for specific applications.
- CERONAS is a manufacturer of wax specialties for a broad field of industrial applications:-
– functionalised VISCOCER® waxes as well as unique modified polyester waxes and reactive ADDIMER® wax additives for plastics processing,
– innovative micronised waxes for various applications such as printing inks, lacquers, paints and coatings (both solvent borne as well as aqueous formulations and also powder coatings)
- Known internationally as a “Specialist for Macromolecular Chemistry” commenced operations in the development of polymer dispersions for adhesives. Indulor’s core business today is the development and production of polymers in the form of emulsions, solutions or as mass polymers covering the following applications/sectors:-
• Graphic Arts (printing inks and overprint varnishes)
• Architectural Coatings
• Wood Finishing
• Paper Finishing
• Textile Finishing
• Personal Care
• Household and Institutional Products
- Wöllner GmbH is one of Europe’s leading suppliers of soluble silicates, process chemicals and special additives for industrial applications with over 120 years of experience. Woeller has in-depth expertise in applied chemistry, covering the areas of research, development and production. Wöllner GmbH develops innovative solutions which are specially geared towards the chemical, construction, paint and paper industries as well as many other sectors.
- Govi is a dedicated chemicals manufacturer. Govi develops and produces engineered process chemicals for a variety of industries such as construction, insulation and personal care.
Backed by vast experience and knowledge in the various industries, Govi guides and provides customers with solutions and products that are completely tailored to their needs and production process
- Levaco is a leading manufacturer of dispersants, emulsifiers, wetting agents and anti-foaming agents used in agricultural chemicals, fibre manufacture as well as paints and coatings. Levaco is a member of the Diersch & Schröder Group.
- Double Bond Chemical Ind., Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer of fine chemicals, focusing on
the polymer and UV-Coating industries. Double Bond’s product range includes antioxidants, UV absorbers, light stabilizers, heat stabilizers, brighteners, flame retardants, matting agents, photoinitiators and oligomer.
- Evermore manufactures and distributes polyurethane (PU) resins and related additives for synthetic leather products, textile coating, split leather products, inks, adhesions, additives, surface treatment agents, shoes, water-based PU dispersions, adhesives for food packaging materials, PU sole elastomers, polyester polyols and cross-linking agents, among others. Evermore’s products are applied primarily in the manufacture of synthetic leather products, leather products, textile products, coatings, inks and shoes, among others.