High quality proofs using gravure inks of press viscosity are produced instantly using the RK Print new GP100. Featuring a microprocessor controlled servo drive and pneumatic operation, electronically engraved printing plates and variable printing speeds of 1 to 100m/min, this is an essential tool for all those involved in the manufacturing or use of liquid inks. Ideal for R&D and computer colour matching data, quality control and presentation samples, the RK Print GP100 is very easy to clean.
- Any flexible substrate can be printed.
- Excellent printability ensured by the high speed of 100 m/min.
- Quick release Doctor Blade for ease of cleaning
- Inks – computer colour matching, database and sample preparation.
- Eliminates the need to use a production line printing press for pilot runs, as the Flexiproof 100 is a scaled down but exact version of a full sized flexo press.
- Research and development – product viability, commercial viability.
Results ideal for computer colour matching or spectrophotometer readings.