A laboratory water bath with the highest degree of safety
The Memmert waterbath is available in six model sizes and two performance classes. In addition to the Basic class for standard temperature control tasks, the Excellent version provides precise test procedures with a maximum of safety: electronic overtemperature control and a wide range of visual and acoustic signals; for example if the filling level is too low, for overtemperature, but also for input acknowledgement or to signalise the end of the programme. In the largest model, an optional circulation pump provides an even better thermal uniformity of the water.
- temperature range up to +95 °C (with Peltier cooling unit CDP115 from +10 °C)
- 6 model sizes (7 to 45 litres volume)
- extensive range of accessories: e.g. a Peltier cooling unit, flat or gable cover, shaking device, floor shelf, test tube rack
- state-of-the-art control technology
- optional water level control high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
Unique heating concept for optimal temperature distribution
The superior heating concept of the Memmert ovens can also be found in the water bath. Protected from water, but still close to the load, the heating lies under deep-drawn and easy to clean ribs. The heating elements can therefore neither corrode nor become furred. Through their positioning in the floor and side walls, a natural mixing of the temperature control fluid arises, providing better temperature distribution in the water bath. In accordance with their intended use, the incubators INmplus and IFmplus may be used for temperature control of rinsing and infusion solutions and contrast agents.
Energy-efficient and precise waterbath cooling appliance
Space-saving and user-friendly the cooling device CDP 115 puts an end to unwieldy external cooling appliances. It can be accommodated easily on all Memmert waterbath models and allows work to be performed with temperatures below room temperature down to 10°C with a precision of ±0.1 Kelvin.