The HI98128 pHep®5 is an advanced, waterproof pH and temperature tester with 0.01 Resolution that makes measuring quick and easy.
This accurate pH tester features 0.01 resolution with automatic two-point calibration and temperature compensation in a single, portable, pocket device. No more switching between meters for your routine measurements.
- Compact & waterproof design fits right in your pocket so you can take it anywhere.
- Replaceable pH electrode extends the life of your tester for years.
- Great for drinking water, aquariums, pools, & ponds.
The pHep®5 is a water pH tester with a 0.01 pH resolution and an accuracy of ±0.05 pH. It has many advanced features that are found in more expensive portable instrumentation. One or two-point calibration is automatic to two selectable buffer sets (4.01, 7.01 and 10.01 or 4.01, 6.86, and 9.18). The pHep®5 also features a replaceable electrode with a stainless steel round connector. This cartridge design has no pins to line up or that can break. The HI73127 replacement pH electrode also features an extractable cloth junction. The extractable cloth junction of the HI73127 allows for the renewing of the junction. Simply extract ⅛” of the junction by pulling on the junction will expose a new portion. Any clogging that was present will be cleared and the response time will be back to normal extending the life of the pH electrode.
- Designed to float if accidentally dropped in a tank
Expanded pH Range
- pH range is from -2.00 to 16.00 pH
Automatic Temperature Compensation
- All readings are compensated for variations in temperature
- Temperature displayed in °C or °F along with pH reading
- pH tester displays a clock tag that will disappear when the reading has achieved stability
- Freezes reading on the display to allow recording of measurement
BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System)
- Meter will automatically shut off if there is not enough power to get an accurate measurement
- Meter automatically shuts off after 8 minutes of non-use to maximize battery life
|pH Range||-2.00 to 16.00 pH|
|pH Resolution||0.01 pH|
|pH Accuracy||±0.05 pH|
|Temperature Range||-5.0 to 60.0°C / 23.0 to 140.0°F|
|Temperature Resolution||0.1°C / 0.1°F|
|Temperature Accuracy||±0.5°C /±1°F|
|pH Calibration||automatic, at one or two points with two sets of standard buffers (pH 4.01 / 7.01 / 10.01 or pH 4.01 / 6.86 / 9.18)|
|Battery Type/Life||1.5V (4) / approx. 300 hours of continuous use; auto-off after 8 minutes of non-use|
|Environment||-5 to 50°C (23 to 122°F); RH max 100%|
|Dimensions||163 x 40 x 26 mm (6.4 x 1.6 x 1.0’’)|
|Weight||100 g (3.5 oz.)|
|Ordering Information||HI98128 (pHep®5) is supplied with HI73127 pH electrode, HI73128 electrode removal tool, batteries and instructions.|