The Q-SUN Xe-1 xenon arc chamber reproduces the damage caused by full-spectrum sunlight and rain. In a few days or weeks, the Q-SUN tester can reproduce the damage that occurs over months or years outdoors.
The Q-SUN Xe-1 tester is a tabletop lightfastness, colorfastness, and photostability chamber. It has a single xenon arc lamp and is available with optional water spray and chiller. Its small scale is perfect for a lab with a limited budget or only an occasional need for testing. Installation of the Xe-1 tester is simple and specimens can be conveniently mounted horizontally on its flat specimen tray.
The Q-SUN Xe-1 tester is the simplest, most reliable, and easiest to use xenon arc test chamber available.
A More Realistic Xenon
The Q-SUN Xe-1 tester’s xenon arc lamps provide the best match to the full spectrum of sunlight. Near-horizontal specimen mounting and optional water spray provide the most realistic moisture simulation available in a compact xenon arc tester. An optional chiller is available for low temperature applications.
Easy To Use
The Q-SUN Xe-1 xenon test chamber is easy to install – you can exhaust the Xe-1 directly into the room. It is easy to use and practically maintenance-free. Specimen mounting and evaluation is fast and easy with the unique slide-out specimen tray. The Xe-1 tester is completely automated and can operate continuously, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Other features include:
- Remarkably simple user interface in 17 user-selectable languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Czech, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Built-in Ethernet connection for data logging
- Comprehensive self-diagnostic warnings and service reminders
- Quick and easy calibration with patented AUTOCAL system
A product exposed outdoors to direct sunlight experiences maximum light intensity for only a few hours each day. The Q-SUN Xe-1 tester can subject test specimens to the equivalent of noon summer sunlight for 24 hours a day, every day. Consequently, specimen degradation can be highly accelerated.
The Q-SUN Xe-1 tester’s low purchase price, low lamp prices and low operating costs create a breakthrough in the price/performance equation. Now even the smallest lab can afford xenon arc testing.
- Q-SUN Xe-1-B: full spectrum sunlight
- Q-SUN Xe-1-SE: full spectrum sunlight, water spray, dual touchscreen display
- Q-SUN Xe-1-BCE: full spectrum sunlight, chiller, and dual touchscreen display
- Q-SUN Xe-1-SCE: full spectrum sunlight, water spray, chiller, and dual touchscreen display
- Q-SUN Xe-1-WE: full spectrum sunlight, temperature-controlled water immersion, and dual touchscreen display