The RK Print K Control Coater is widely used for the application of paints, varnishes, adhesives, liquid printing inks and many other surface coatings to produce quick, accurate and repeatable samples. These may then be used for quality control and presentation purposes, R&D, computer colour matching data etc.
- Controlled speed and pressure ensures repeatable results.
- Coating by wire wound bars or gap applicators.
- Two models offer coating areas of up to 170 x 250mm or 325 x 250mm.
- Multiple coatings in one operation for comparison purposes.
- Standard coating speeds infinitely variable between 2 and 15m/m in.
Recommended for database and sampling use for computer colour matching, spectrophotometer readings, or other instruments.