The CurveX 3 Basic is an oven recorder designed for everyday use in powder coating lines.
It’s a 4-channel temperature data logger built in a sturdy machined aluminium case that fulfills the basic needs for quality control in powder coating applications. Its ease of use and affordable price level makes it the ideal job-coaters instrument.
To use a CurveX 3 Basic to the fullest an insulation box, heat absorber/bracket and probes are necessary. All CurveX insulation boxes and CurveX probes, and the single heat absorber / bracket can be used with the CurveX 3 Basic. See the accessory list
CurveX 3 Basic features
• Operate through only 3 large buttons
• Meaningful feedback of multi coloured LED’s
• Factory calibrated for immediate use
• Downloads data through a standard USB port
• Rechargeable battery pack through USB connector
• Large memory of max. 160.000 readings
• Memory for 10 different batches, automatically overwrites the oldest results
• Programmable “paint type” memory for immediate “pass / fail” result
• Flat design, only 16 mm, for use in low clearance ovens
• Compatible with Ideal Finish Analysis software